Who We Are
We are passionate about helping your group raise money!
Custom Resources, LLC, began in 1997, offering educational resources for high school marketing education. The company began to grow and in 2006 the Custom Resources Fundraising Division was added. This division has since helped small and large groups, from coast to coast, fundraise for many different reasons.
We are committed to helping you make the most of your fundraiser! Our staff is focused on your group's success as well as providing the best customer support and expert advice in all aspects of fundraising. We are the business that knows your name and the one that will lead you in the right direction.
Your Custom Resources Fundraising Team
Heather Davis, Director of Sales
Heather began working for the company in 2001. As the director of sales she manages all aspects of fundraising to make sure each group has the best fundraising experience possible. She has been with the fundraising division since it began giving her the knowledge she needs to provide expert advice on all things fundraising.
Heather was very active as a student in marketing and business education. She was quite successful academically and also as a DECA member; she earned 2nd place at ICDC with her "Giving Back Is Where It's At" community service project. She now enjoys supporting DECA, FBLA, and several other CTSOs at their local, state, and national conferences!
Tara Richardson, Owner
Tara began Custom Resources, LLC, in 1997 and the fundraising division in 2006. As the owner Tara also assists with customer support while furthering all divisions of her company.
Tara Richardson was a teacher from 1992-1996. She was awarded for her dedication to education. Her awards and educational credentials inspired her and prepared her to pursue her vision of developing innovative resources and services for education.
- American Vocational Association New Professional Candidate
- Missouri Marketing Education Association Teacher of the Year
- Missouri Vocational New Professional Teacher
- Clinton Optimist Teacher of the Year
- Marketing & Cooperative Education Association New Professional
- Recipient of Missouri's DECA Diamond Award
- Missouri Marketing Education New Professional Teacher
- Masters Degree in School Counseling, BS Degree in Business
- Vocational Certification in Marketing Education